OPTI-COAT CFT coating unit
The OPTI-COAT CFT screen coating unit can be integrated directly into the entry stand of a stenter. The short fabric path and the fabric transport with extremely low tension from the coating screen to the pin-on point in the stenter allows for the first time a direct coating of elastic knitted fabric. But this units is generally also appropriate for woven fabric. The rotary screen can be used for paste and foam coating and for the impregnation with instable foams. Functionalizing with instable foams is a minimum application technology with a very low moisture content of 10 - 30 %. Compared to the usual impregnation with a padder, this technology allows a clear energy saving, higher line speeds and a lower quantity of remaining liquor.
- Low-tension and surface-friendly coating with rotary screen
- Direct coating of elastic knitted fabric and delicate woven fabric in the stenter
- Application of pastes and foams (stable, meta-stable, instable)
- Minimum applications with 10 - 30 % moisture are possible. This allows clear energy savings and productivity increases
- Absolutely uniform application quality
- Appropriate for knitted and woven fabric with delicate surface and sensitive to tension
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.