General overview TECHNO-LINE NONWOVENS
Already since the early beginnings of the nonwovens industry BRÜCKNER developed continuously and influenced essentially numerous processes and technologies with their innovative machinery solutions and has thus in many fields of nonwovens bonding and nonwovens finishing - which is getting more and more important - a leading position in the market. The nonwovens market is continuously growing since many years and the multi-purpose applications require a high degree of competence and flexibility from our engineers.
Today BRÜCKNER banks on an intensive dialogue with the customer to recognize trends and continuously changing requirements of this dynamically growing industry and to react with innovative concepts in time - more than 1000 supplied lines for the nonwovens industry with satisfied customers all over the globe prove this impressively.
BRÜCKNER's range of products for the nonwovens industry comprises coating and application units, thermofusion and heat-setting ovens (flat or vertical design) with different fabric transport systems such as stenter chains, rollers, track rollers or belts, high temperature lines (up to 350°C process temperature), airlaid dryers, drum dryers, calenders (with heated and/or cooled cylinders), cutting and winding units as well as heat-recovery and exhaust air cleaning units. Since 2014 BRÜCKNER's customers can carry out tests (coating, drying, heat-setting etc.) on the state-of-the-art line installed in the company's own Technology Centre.
- Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric
- Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones
- Excellent access for cleaning and maintenance
- Minimized specific product energy consumption
- Exactly reproducible product quality due to full automation and recipe management system
- Available types of heating: gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations thereof as well as various types of radiation heating sources
- Working widths up to 7m and more are possible, depending on the type of application
- Bonding of voluminous nonwovens by melting of bicomponent fibres with double belt ovens (filling nonwovens, ADL)
- Heat-setting and material width adjustment of needle-punched nonwovens via hot air treatment on stenters (geo nonwovens, filter material)
- Drying of hydroentangled nonwovens via convective heat on single belt ovens (hygienic and medical products, wipes)
- Spraying with abrasive media with subsequent drying and condensation of the binding agent on 3-layer ovens via hot through-air treatment (abrasive nonwovens)
- Full bath impregnating and coagulation of binding agent systems via IR heated vertical dryers by radiation heat (coating substrates, artificial leather)
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.