UV light reactor
as an additional unit behind heat-recovery and exhaust air purification systems
Organic molecular chains are split and oxygen is converted to active ozone by intensive radiation of the exhaust air with UV light.
- Compact construction dimensions
- Application behind exhaust air scrubber and electric filter
- Relatively low operating and maintenance costs
- The efficiency can be tested in advance in a test plant
- Applicable for all stenter types or relaxation dryers with one or two layers
- The systems can be retrofitted, in Brückner machines and in machines of other make
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.