TECHNO-LINE TT glass fibre finishing line
BRÜCKNER produces with its manifold technical know how finishing lines for the field of Technical Textiles which meet the highest requirements of finishers of woven and knitted fabric. In many decades of cooperation with the chemical industry and research institutions BRÜCKNER proved to be a reliable partner for the finishers.
BRÜCKNER plans and supplies complete lines for very different applications as well as individual components such as unwinders, heating presses, high-precision fabric accumulators, traction and spreading units, drying and heat treatment units, edge gumming and cutting units and special batchers.
- Tailor-made solutions for very specific requirements
- Highest production capacity of the finishing lines ensuring the required quality of the end product
- Highest accuracy of the machine elements
- Realization of extreme demands on the fabric traction
- Reproducibility of the finishing results to achieve an equally high quality of the end product
- Minimum consumption of thermal and electrical energy in order to save resources
- Use of advanced exhaust air pollution control technologies in order to preserve the environment
- Finishing lines for glass fabric with extremely light surface weights for the production of circuit boards, including high-temperature treatment up to 450°C
- Finishing lines for woven glass fabric with extremely light surface weights for the production of circuit boards, including high-temperature treatment up to 320°C
- Finishing lines for woven glass fabric for the production of glass wall paper
- Finishing lines for glass mesh fabric for construction reinforcement, grinding disks
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.