The SUPRA-FLOW BX double-belt oven is suitable for the production of high-loft nonwovens, as well as medium and highly compressed fibre boards of natural, synthetic and/or recycled fibres. The convective oven works according to the air-through principle and temperature, flow speed and flow direction of each zone can be individually adjusted according to the product requirement.
- Working widths possible between 2400 mm and 5200 mm
- Production speed 0.5 m/min – 100 m/min
- Length of the heating and cooling compartments: 2.0 m, each
- Number of heating compartments: 2–8; Number of cooling compartments: 1–3
- Heating and cooling compartments separated by a partition zone
- Weight: 80–8000 g/m²
- Nonwovens thickness up to 280 mm
- Heating: direct gas heating as standard
- Flow direction separately adjustable in each compartment
- Support belts made of teflonized glass fabric, as well as hybrid belts or steel belts
- Process: air-through bonding
- Auxiliary equipment in the exit: calibrating unit, fabric accumulator, cross cutter, longitudinal cutters and winders in very different design options
- Mattresses, duvets
- Dry and wet wipes
- Painter's cover foils
- Automotive components
- Thermal and acoustic insulation in the construction industry
- Carrier materials for floor coverings and technical coatings
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.