This type of oven or dryer is a universally applicable basic construction, which impresses with its simple construction. This oven is used for drying, curing and thermofusion of nonwovens. A three-layer version of this dryer is used in spray bonding processes.
- Working widths between 2400 mm and 4200 mm are possible
- Production speed 0.5 m/min - 100 m/min
- Length of each heating compartment: 3.0 m
- Chamber arrangement: countered in each compartment
- Fabric weights: 15-100 g/m²
- Heating: direct gas heating as standard
- Max. acceptible temperature: up to 230 °C, depending on belt type used
- Process: air-through bonding, -drying, curing
- Direction of flow: from top to bottom
- Transport belts made of teflonized glass fibre mesh, hybrid belts and steel belts
- Abrasive cleaning pads
- Air laid paper
- Dish clothes
- Food pads
- Premium table napkins
- Feminine care products
- Surgical table cloth
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.