POWER-SHRINK Sanfor range
Finishing on a sanfor line provides the fabric with a more stable structure, a silk-like shine, a smoother touch and minimum residual shrinkage. The rubber-belt compacting line is made for the sanforisation and compacting of woven fabric and some kinds of knitted fabric, in combination with a felt belt calender the fabric gets on these lines additionally a special touch.
- Optimum residual shrinkage due to the high-tech drive concept
- Stabilisation of the fabric structure
- Silk-like shine, soft fabric touch
- Absolutely constant shrinkage due to a new automatic shrinkage control system available as option
- Production speeds up to 100 m/min are possible
- Extended service life of the rubber belt due to the larger diameter of the compacting rollers and an optimised rubber belt cooling system
- Integrated rubber belt grinding unit, no installation of external units required
- Menu-driven grinding process to prevent operator errors
- Robust and long-lasting machine design, minimisation of vibrations
- All bearings arranged outside of the wet area and therefore no corrosion
- Typical end products are shirtings and bottom wear, jeans, bed linen, working wear, home textiles or upholstery
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.