POWER-RELAX relaxation dryer
The relaxation dryer serves for the drying, relaxing and shrinking of knitted fabric in tubular and open-width form but can be used also for the treatment of woven fabric. Residual shrinkage is reduced to a minimum and the fabric gets a very good dimensional stability across the length and width and a fleecy, soft and voluminous touch. Depending on the customer’s requests and the needed capacity, the dryer is available with one, two or three fabric passages.
- Optimum shrinkage of the fabric due to the sinusoid, tumble-like relaxation movements of the fabric
- Smooth, voluminous hand
- Highest production capacity with minimum energy consumption
- Additional energy savings up to 35 % are possible (depending on the type of process, fabric and machine configuration)
- Longer dwell times in the dryer zones due to a maximum of air circulation over the surface and optimum freedom of fabric movement between the transport belts
- Optimum and reproducible fabric quality thanks to the precise and process-oriented adjustability of the temperatures and air circulation intensity
- Option: Pre-stentering zone for wet overspreading and pre-relaxation of open-width fabric
- Option: Automatic lint screen cleaning, moisture control, fabric moisture measurement and machine speed control
- Suitable for all types of knitted fabric made of natural fibres such as cotton, viscose and wool but also of blends thereof or blends with elastane, polyamide or polyester
- Depending on the process, the relaxation dryer is also suitable for woven fabrics
- These types of fabric receive mainly further treatment for nightwear, polo shirts or sweat-shirts
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.