POWER-INFRATHERM infrared dryer
The BRÜCKNER infrared radiation dryer has an important part in the dyeing with a continuous dyeing range. The burner elements are made of a special metal fibre material and provide for a high reliability and an absolutely uniform and migration-free dyeing. The controlled fresh air admittance ensures a uniform heat distribution.
- Uniform dye drying over the length and width of a batch until below the critical migration limit
- Highest efficiency due to a continuously adjustable control range of 700 - 900°C
- Steady fabric aspect due to an increased convection portion
- Crease-free fabric flow due to a self-controlling drive system with measuring and compensating rollers
- Fully automatic margin disconnection for small working widths (option)
- High operational reliability due to pressure-controlled combustion air fans with safety filter
- Tailor-made solutions due to segment structure, 2 - 3 segments in each drying chamber are possible, depending on the required evaporation capacity
for all woven fabrics, preferably shirt and trouser fabrics as well as home textiles such as bed linen
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.