POWER-INFRATHERM infrared dryer
The BRÜCKNER infrared radiation dryer has an important part in the dyeing with a continuous dyeing range. The burner elements are made of a special metal fibre material and provide for a high reliability and an absolutely uniform and migration-free dyeing. The controlled fresh air admittance ensures a uniform heat distribution.
- Uniform dye drying over the length and width of a batch until below the critical migration limit
- Highest efficiency due to a continuously adjustable control range of 700 - 900°C
- Steady fabric aspect due to an increased convection portion
- Crease-free fabric flow due to a self-controlling drive system with measuring and compensating rollers
- Fully automatic margin disconnection for small working widths (option)
- High operational reliability due to pressure-controlled combustion air fans with safety filter
- Tailor-made solutions due to segment structure, 2 - 3 segments in each drying chamber are possible, depending on the required evaporation capacity
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.