POWER-FRAME stenter for technical textiles
The stenter is the heart of textile finishing. It develops more and more into a multi-purpose line for the production of technical textiles and other web-shaped materials. Several thousands of BRÜCKNER stenters are in use all around the globe. Every day they are stentering, drying, heat-setting, functionalizing and coating incountable meters of the most different fabric types. Since many decades BRÜCKNER stenters stand for highest quality and performance and are producing sustainably and energy-efficiently.
Depending on your requirements BRÜCKNER offers a multitude of different dryer types. And all imaginable types of fabric transport systems are available.
- Highest drying performance and process control matching any type of fabric due to the technically mature and patented split-flow air circulation system
- Very homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternately arranged thermo zones
- Very low specific energy consumption
- Extremely robust chains, chain rails, pin bar carriers and clips, needing only little maintenance
- Exactly reproducible finishing results because of a complete automation and recipe administration in the line
- Available types of heating: gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electricity and combinations thereof as well as various types of radiation heating sources
- Working widths up to 7 m are possible, depending on the type of application
- Drying, heat-setting, thermo-bonding, functionalizing, coating, gelifying, curing, ...
- Web-shaped materials such as: knitted fabric and woven fabric, nonwovens, technical textiles, carpets, PVC floor coverings, laminates, films, ...
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.