POWER-FRAME SFP-4 stenter for technical textiles
The stenter is the heart of textile finishing. It develops more and more into a multi-purpose line for the production of technical textiles and other web-shaped materials. Several thousands of BRÜCKNER stenters are in use all around the globe. Every day they are stentering, drying, heat-setting, functionalizing and coating incountable meters of the most different fabric types. Since many decades BRÜCKNER stenters stand for highest quality and performance and are producing sustainably and energy-efficiently.
Depending on your requirements BRÜCKNER offers a multitude of different dryer types. And all imaginable types of fabric transport systems are available.
- Highest drying performance and process control adapted to any fabric quality due to the technically mature and proven split-flow air circulation system
- Absolutely homogeneous air flow and temperature distribution due to alternatingly arranged thermo zones
- Compact and low-maintenance ICE burners
- Lowest specific energy consumption thanks to improved sealing and insulation, low heat losses
- Extremely robust and low-maintenance chains, chain rails as well as pin bar carriers and clips
- Exactly reproducible finishing results because of complete automation and formula administration in the line
- Available heating types: gas direct, gas indirect, thermal oil, steam, electric indirect and combinations depending on available energy source
- Easy-to-clean lint screens with lamellas for better lint collection
- High width tension in the exit due to second width adjusting spindle and very good absorption of longitudinal forces
- Working widths up to 7 m possible, depending on the area of application
- Drying, heat-setting, thermo-bonding, functionalizing, coating, gelifying, curing, ...
- Web-shaped materials such as: knitted fabric and woven fabric, nonwovens, technical textiles, carpets, PVC floor coverings, laminates, films, ...
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.