The BRÜCKNER hotflue is the heart of a continuous dyeing range and depending on the customers’ requirements it can be supplied with oil or gas heating. Due to the intelligent drive concept and a sophisticated air flow control an exact shade homogeneity is achieved across the length and the width of the fabric. Tailing and migrations are prevented and the dyeing results are 100% reproducible.
- Best dye uniformity over the complete length and width
- No tailing
- No migration
- Crease-free production
- 100% reproducible dyeing results
- Minimum consumption of thermal and electrical energy
- Tailor-made solutions for a maximum productivity even with small quantities
- Easy access for cleaning and maintenance due to large doors
- Appropriate for all woven fabrics, particularly shirting and trouser fabric as well as home textiles such as bed linen
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.