stand-alone weft straightener OPTI-STRAIGHT
The stand-alone weft straightener is designed for knitted and light elastic woven fabric and sets new standards for the straightening of skew and bow distortions in sensitive fabric.
- traversing, high resolution high-tech digital camera
- continuous distortion detection across the entire fabric width
- integrated pick/course counting and measuring of the fabric width for inline quality monitoring in the stenter inlet
- no manual adjustment of scanners required
- intuitive command of all straightening functions via touch display
- complete integration of all straightener parameters into the recipe management of the stenter
- teleservice included
- Option: complete access to the quality measurement data history
- easy bypassing of the straightening rollers with simultaneous measurement of fabric width, pick/course counting and distortions
- user-friendly and low-maintenance design
- retrofitting to existing BRÜCKNER lines possible
- for knitted fabric and light, elastic woven fabric
- for the straightening of bow and skew distortions in sensitive textiles
- integration into new lines
- retrofit to existing BRÜCKNER lines possible
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.