integrated weft straightener OPTI-STRAIGHT
With the integrated straightening unit, a perfect straightening result is achieved due to the optimum roller arrangement. Due to the arrangement of the straightening unit directly in front of the pin-on point, the straightening result is maintained and new fabric distortions are avoided.
- extremely short distance (0.5 m) and a well-guided fabric path from the exit of the straightening unit to the pin-on point
- the straightening results are effectively and durably transferred to the stenter and heat-set there
- shortening of the line length by approx. 2m
- extremely short reaction time due to the very short fabric path between the sensor and the straightening unit
- minimum fabric distortion due to the optimal fabric tension control and the special drive technology
- fast and reactive control
- geometrical straightening capability larger than with separately standing units (e.g. skew straightening of 1,200 mm for a fabric width of 2,400 mm)
- better accessibility due to several large maintenance doors
- for knitted fabrics and light, elastic woven fabrics
- straightening of bow and skew distortions in delicate textiles
- integration into new lines
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.