The padder is a universally usable component for the extraction of water and the application of chemicals before drying and / or heat-setting. The roller types, roller linings and fabric path of the padder should be configured in a way matching the fabric type. If required padder can be bypassed via guide rollers.
- Best water extraction and very good chemicals application due to equal and high squeezing effects.
- Integrated pneumatic pendulum roller for fabric tension control
- Trough, slewable for drain, (available for heating or not heatable) available with different volume and submerged paths
- Equal liquor supply across the complete working width
- Design for woven and knitted fabric as well as technical textiles with different guide, bow and scroll rollers
- Minimum fabric elongation due to extremely short fabric paths
- User-friendly handling, completely integrated in the support stand
- Shore hardness available up to 98°
- Minimum linear pressure 500 N/cm
- Variable linear pressures can be achieved with optional centre-supported rollers
- Suitable for woven and knitted fabric as well as for technical textiles made of natural and synthetic fibres and mixtures thereof
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.