Our ECO Bestseller brings you decisive advantages
The heat-setting process - especially for fabrics with PES/elastane blends - inevitably produces environmentally harmful emissions. You can reduce these as far as possible by using our air/water heat-recovery system in combination with our electrostatic precipitator. Strict environmental regulations can thus be met with relatively little effort.
- Highly efficient plate-type heat exchangers with nonstick coating
- Automatic, discontinuous steam cleaning of the heat exchangers during operation of the line
- Optimum ease of maintenance by manageable heat exchanger modules
- External cleaning of the heat exchangers in a hot water bath with steam
- Reserve heat exchangers are used during the cleaning period, therefore almost no dead time
- High power density, higher than with usual tube-type heat exchangers
- Two-stage electric filter, respectively with ionization and collector
- Separation capacity up to 99% for aerosols
- Low operating and maintenance costs
- Adjustable ionization and collector voltage
- Electrostatic precipitator with integrated automatic cleaning unit available
- Applicable for all stenter types or relaxation dryers with one or two layers
- The system can be retrofitted, in Brückner machines and in machines of other make
Here you will find your personal contact.
Please choose your country.